Montreal & Quebec
Holland America “Canada & New England”
May 21 – 31, 2014
Join us as we visit our neighbors to the north for a tour to beautiful Montreal and Quebec. Then we board the Holland America ms Veendam for a 7- day cruise of Canada & New England. This is a beautiful journey filled with historic sites, masterful artwork, and natural wonders. You won’t want to miss this one!
- Delta Air from Huntsville to Montreal – return Boston to Huntsville
- 2 nights accommodations in Montreal at the Embassy Suites – includes breakfast each day
- 1 night accommodations in Old Quebec City, Chateau Laurier Hotel – includes breakfast
- 2 dinners – one in Montreal & one in Old Quebec City
- Deluxe coach with tour guides in Montreal & Quebec
- Mt. Royal & Olympic Park; Notre Dame Basilica; Montreal Museum of Art tour; Montreal Botanical Gardens tour
- Old Montreal Tour; Sainte Anne-de-Beaupre; Montmorency Falls
- Bus & walking tour of Old Quebec City; Tour of the Old Fortress
- Admission fees are included per itinerary in Montreal/Quebec pre-trip.
- Holland American Cruise includes Beverage Package & other amenities. $50 per cabin shipboard credit.
Contact Education Associate Libbie Adams at 256-535-4350 ext 223 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Tour arranged by
Accompanied by Laura Smith of the Huntsville Museum of Art and Gail Rodenhauser of Custom Travel & Cruise
Huntsville Museum of Art membership is recommended. If you are not already a member, please contact Anita Kimbrough, Membership Associate at 256-535-4350 ext 205 or join online here.