Treat yourself to an ART SAFARI in Southern Spain in April 2015…
Travel with the museum to Spain’s finest cities including Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Ronda, Seville and Córdoba . The trip will begin in Madrid with a visit to Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia (Queen Sofia Art Center) to view artworks by such artists as Joan Miró, Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso. Trip goers will also enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Prado Museum, The Royal palace and Royal Armory.
The group will then travel to the beautiful Toledo, a UNESCO site and the capital of medieval Spain, to see works by such masters as El Greco. Other trip stops will include Granada and the Alhambra Palace.
One of the Moorish cities to fall to the Crusaders, Ronda will provide further insight to Spain’s Moorish past. In Seville, a tour of the old Santa Cruz Quarter will include the Alcázar de Sevilla Palace. In Córdoba, the group will tour The Mezquita, Mosque of the Caliphs, which is famous for its 850 pillars of 8th century-old porphyry, marble and jasper. A day trip to Gibraltar is planned.
For more information, contact Education Associate Libbie Rentz at 256.535.4350 x223 or email@example.com.
- Accompanied by Gail Rodenhauser of Custom Travel & Cruise, and Laura Smith of the Huntsville Museum of Art
- Full time tour guide & manager
- Deluxe coach service and 4 star hotels
- Entry fare included when mentioned in itinerary
- 4 Group dinners
- Full breakfast each morning
- $250 donation to the Huntsville Museum of Art, which is tax deductible
- Tips included for guides & driver
- Porterage of one suitcase per person
- Visits as per itinerary
Hotels can change, but will be of same or better value, and in same area.
**Price does not include air. Air pricing will be available May 1, 2014.
***HMA requires group number to make 22. If trip does not make, deposit will be refunded.
****Payment by check in full receives a 2% discount – which offsets the credit card fees.
***** Don’t Miss Out! Save $50 on the trip cost if you sign up by April 30th!
- Price: 13 Day Tour of Spain (including donation) $3,499.00 per person
- Single supplement: $899.00
- Land Deposit: $500
- Final Land package payment due November 30, 2014.
- Airline fare is due in full on ticketing.
- Insurance: Travel Insured (estimate of tour & air averaging $5,000) – Price per person $265.00 per person
Please call Gail Rodenhauser of Custom Travel & Cruise for further information and to sign up at 256.533.3328.