Becoming a Member
Membership and its privileges – Your membership provides vital support to continued quality exhibitions and educational programming for our community.
Joining the Huntsville Museum of Art is your pass to everything the Museum has to offer, such as:
- UNLIMITED FREE admission to all exhibits for an entire year;
- Exclusive INVITATIONS to members-only preview parties and lectures;
- DISCOUNT admission to other special events held at the Museum;
- DISCOUNTS on Museum Academy Art Classes;
- SUBSCRIPTION to Museum newsletter, ArtViews;
- FREE or DISCOUNTED admission to more than 40 other Southeastern Museums. All members are eligible to visit Souteastern Reciprocal Museum (SERM) member museums. Members at the FRIEND level are also eligible to visit North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) institutions.
Ways to join
1. Online choose the level of membership you would like on the right
2. By phone: Amy Cornelius at (256) 535-4350, ext. 204
Guest Services at (256) 535-4350, ext. 200
3. By mail: Send a copy of our membership application and mail to:
Huntsville Museum of Art
ATTN: Membership Department
300 Church Street South
Huntsville, Alabama 35801
4. In Person: If you are in the neighborhood, simply drop off your membership application and payment at the Admissions Desk in the Lobby. Your payment may be made by Cash, Check (payable to HMA), or Credit Card.